- Psychotherapy service
- Tests and results
- Prescription fees
- Non-NHS services
- Update your contact details
- new page
- New patients/registering with us
- Temporary residents
Our Practice Nurses are available, by appointment, for advice on:
- Diabetes Management
- Asthma Management
- Heart Disease Prevention
- Coronary Disease follow-up
- Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Contraceptive advice — including coil fitting
- Weight & Dietary advice
Travel Advice & Travel Vaccination
Travel immunisation, including Yellow Fever, is arranged by making an appointment with the Practice Nurse. We strongly advice you to check with the surgery which vaccinations you require at least two months before travelling. Adults — are you up to date with your Tetanus & Polio? If in doubt please contact reception.
Nursing Assistant — Maria Meehan
Available by appointment for: venepuncture, BP, ECGs., Weight, Spirometry, 24hr BPs and New Patient Medicals.
The Health Visitors attached to our practice can be contacted on 01253 956548 between 9.00am – I0.00am & 4.00pm – 5.00pm. They can offer confidential advice on all aspects of health for:
- Pre-school children
- Expectant mothers
- Older people
They are specialists in public health & run various groups to meet identified needs within the population.
District Nursing Team
Our District Nurses deliver a high standard of hursing care in the home, to meet the needs of patients and their carers. Their main aim is to:
- Nurse patients in their own home following discharge from hospital
- Offer specialist nursing care for acute and terminally ill people
- Work with the GPs to maintain the health of patients by promoting their independence
- Care for patients who are house-bound with chronic illness e.g. diabetes or heart disease.
The midwife attends all the Ante-Natal clinics held every Monday afternoon.
The Treatment Room is open from 8.00am – 1.00pm. Appointments are advisable for wound care, venepuncture, injections, removal of sutures and minor injuries. Please ring 01253 951065 or 01253 955561 ext 1 for an appointment.